Kemper Equipment Seeks Project Estimator
Kemper Equipment is seeking a project estimator.
- Responsibilities include analyzing blueprints and/or job specifications for projects in the material handling industry to determine accurate cost estimates.
- Work closely with the sales department to prepare time, cost, and material estimates; consulting with company personnel, customers, and vendors to discuss parameters of the job.
- Resolve issues, confer with engineers and contractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates and prepare estimates for sales proposals.
- Work with manufacturing department to expedite and complete orders and will make any necessary costing adjustments to inventory during the project.
- Maintain a contact and relationships with suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Perform material flows and belt calculations using industry standard software.
- Prepare sales drawings using AutoCAD.
- Assist the Engineering Department on an as needed basis.
To apply, email Wilma Martinez.