Join us at the beautiful Pennsylvania Capitol Complex from 9 am to 4 pm on Monday, August 14th for PACA's PA Politics Event. To be truly effective in your job, you need to understand and know the role that politics plays in your everyday life. The purpose of this event is to make you more comfortable with the people and processes that affect your life. Cost is $50 to attend. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
PACA's Lobbyist, Hank Butler, has arranged a SUPERIOR line up of presenters to speak on Pennsylvania's political process and the day will culminate with a tour of the Capitol Complex.
Speakers: (subject to change)
- Scot Sikorski - Deputy Chief of Staff at Senate Of Pennsylvania
- Anne Bologa - Chief of Staff to the Majority Leader, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Nolan Ritchie - Executive Director, Senate Transportation Committee, Office of Senator Wayne Langerholc at Senate of Pennsylvania
- Nicholas Troutman - Chief of Staff at Senate Of Pennsylvania, Office of Senator Gene Yaw
- Jon Hopcraft - Chief of Staff of Senate of Pennsylvania, Office of Senator Kristin Phillips-Hill
- Sam Robinson - Deputy Chief of Staff for the Governor of Pennsylvania
- Janelle Lynch - Executive Director, Pennsylvania House Appropriations Committee
- John Guyer - Executive Director, Pennsylvania Senate Appropriations Committee
- Representative Seth Grove - 196th Legislative District, parts of York County
- Mark Mekilo - Executive Director - PA Senate Appropriations Committee (D) -- Sen. Vincent Hughes, Democratic Chair
- Adam Pankake - Director of Legislative Development for Senator Kim Ward
This event has been pre-arranged for members of PACA's Emerging Leaders Academy (PELA) Class of 2023 and alumni from the PELA Class of 2021 and 2022 (ALUMNI - please contact Kallie Kline to register). And, now, we are opening it up to the full PACA membership, however space is limited. Attendance is limited to the first ten people to register.
To our Young Leaders - this is a great event for you to attend and we encourage you to do so.
This event is open to PACA members only and a log in profile to our registration system is needed to be able to register.
REGISTER HERE. Upon registering, please be sure to review the security protocols, entrance and parking information found in your email registration confirmation.