PACA's family-friendly, networking-centric, fun and enjoyable SUMMER SUMMIT!
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Changes to this year's format:
1. The GOLF OUTING will be SUNDAY, not Monday.
2. The SPORTING CLAYS TOURNAMENT will be MONDAY, not Sunday.
3. Replacing the St. Michaels trip of 2022 will be a FISHING CHARTER EXCURSION which takes place at the same time as the sporting clays tournament. All fish caught will be packaged and stored by the hotel until you depart the summit.
4. Monday's education sessions will include a BRUNCH. No breakfast or lunch will be provided on Monday.
Two of our three speakers are speaking on topics of interest to ALL attending - PACA members and family attendees alike!
The third session will be by George Reddin of FMI on the economy in relation to the construction materials industry.
There is SO much happening at the Summer Summit. You don't want to miss this!
A few things to BEAR IN MIND!!!!
1. The room block expires on May 22nd, so BOOK TODAY!
2. Once the room block SELLS OUT or expires - whichever comes first - ROOMS AT THE HYATT ARE NOT GUARANTEED. We are the week before the 4th of July, a major vacation time. Rooms outside of our block may already be filled by vacationers.
3. Because we are the week before July 4th - traffic will be much worse than last year. Please allow plenty of travel time.
4. And - because the resort will be filled with vacationers, restaurant reservations may be at a premium, SO BOOK EARLY!
And now it's THAT TIME - go here to REGISTER!