Information for the Adhesive Anchor Installer Certification Exam
PLEASE REVIEW THOROUGHLY!
What You Need to Know About Your Exam
Below is crucial information regarding your upcoming ACI Exam:
- The information brochure related to your exam site – PLEASE THOROUGHLY REVIEW THE BROCHURE ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR EXAM DATE.
- It includes: time to report, what to bring with you , what happens after the exam, procedures for the exam, etc.
- A COVID-19 Waiver Liability Form – PLEASE SIGN, SCAN AND RETURN THIS FORM TO ME VIA EMAIL BY NO LATER THAN TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED EXAM DATE.
Information for the Adhesive Anchor Installer Certification Exam Attendee
Please access the following.
PACA - Building and Connecting Communities
Your Information Brochure
Review Brochure »
- About the Exam
- What to Bring
- What Happens Before, During & After the Exam
- Most Important Info You Need for Your Exam Day
- Policies and Procedures
- Contact Information
COVID-19 Waiver Form
- You are required to download the PACA COVID-19 Waiver Liability Form.
Download Form »
- PLEASE SIGN, SCAN AND RETURN THIS FORM TO VIA EMAIL TO KALLIE KLINE at [email protected] BY NO LATER THAN TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED EXAM DATE.